Damon is a passionate advocate for his clients and has a reputation for diligently handling their legal matters. Practicing law in Reno, Lake Tahoe and Truckee, Damon creates an atmosphere of open communication between him and his clients so that they are well informed of the legal process throughout the handling of their legal matters. Damon takes pride in fact-finding and critical thinking to determine the relevant legal issues and to develop a strategy to address each particular issue.
Damon was born and raised in northern Nevada. He completed his undergraduate studies at the University of Nevada, Reno and during that time spent a summer studying abroad in San Sebastián (Donostia) in Spain’s mountainous and autonomous Basque country. After graduating, he attended Thomas Jefferson School of Law in San Diego, California where he earned his Juris Doctorate. During his time at law school, Damon gained invaluable experience interning at a reputable business law firm, the San Diego City Attorney’s office, and for a San Diego Superior Court Judge.
At MOBO, Damon focuses his practice on business law, civil litigation, and construction law. Having prior civil litigation experience, Damon offers unique strategies in protecting the interests of his clients, all while implementing creative strategies and solutions for each legal matter. Damon is engaging with his clients, provides clear and concise communication, and takes pride in diligently handling all matters for his clients. Damon is licensed to practice law in Nevada, California, and the federal court system.
When Damon is not working at MOBO, he is an avid outdoorsman who spends his free time exploring the outdoors, particularly hiking, hunting, fishing, and skiing. Damon also volunteers much of his time for youth outdoor education and wildlife conservation.
Damon is MOBO.
Areas of Practice
- Business Law
- Civil Litigation
- Construction Law
- Personal Injury
- 50% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
Bar & Court Admissions
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court District of Nevada
Thomas Jefferson School of Law, San Diego, California
University of Nevada, Reno
- General Studies
- Emphasis: Criminal Justice and Business Administration
Honors and Awards
- Thomas Jefferson Honor Roll
- Thomas Jefferson Pro Bono Honors Program
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Washoe County Bar Association, Member
- The Bruce R. Thompson American Inn of Court, Member
- Association of Defense Counsel, Executive Board
- Nevada Justice Association, Member
Past Employment Positions
- Bremer, Whyte, Brown & O’Meara, Associate Attorney
- Demetras & O’Neill, Law Clerk / Associate Attorney
- Panakos Law, APC, Legal Intern
- San Diego Superior Court, Judicial Intern
- San Diego City Attorney’s Office, Certified Legal Intern
Pro Bono Activities
- Washoe Legal Services Child’s Attorneys Project
- Know Your Rights Biannual Legal Presentation