Eric Werner is a solutions-driven attorney who is committed to advancing the interests of his clients and his community. Eric has a reputation for delivering outstanding legal work and follows well-established practices that are highly complementary to MOBO's diverse range of legal services.
Eric graduated from San Diego State University with a B.A. in Marketing and a minor in Political Science. After his undergraduate studies, Eric received his Juris Doctorate from the University of San Francisco School of Law where he protected the interests of low income and underrepresented individuals through his work in both the Investor Justice Clinic and the Internet & Intellectual Property Justice Clinic.
Prior to joining MOBO, Eric was an attorney with one of Nevada's largest Martindale-Hubbell AV Rated law firms, where his practice focused on a comprehensive scope of business, real estate, and employment litigation matters that gave him a skillset uniquely tailored to serving the dynamic needs of the Lake Tahoe area.
At MOBO, Eric focuses his practice on family law. Endeavoring to develop creative strategies for each unique situation presented, Eric positions his clients for success by resolving their legal issues with dedication and efficiency. Eric is admitted to practice in California, Nevada, and the federal court system.
Eric is an avid outdoorsman who enjoys all that Lake Tahoe has to offer, particularly wake surfing, biking, backpacking, and skiing.
Eric is MOBO.
Bar & Court Admissions
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court District of Nevada
University of San Francisco School of Law, San Francisco, California
- Honors: Moot Court
- Law Review: Intellectual Property Law Bulletin
San Diego State University, San Diego
- Major: Integrated Marketing Communications
- Minor: Political Science
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Tahoe Truckee Bar Association, Member
- Washoe County Bar Association, Member
- South Lake Tahoe Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Tahoe Regional Young Professionals, Member
Past Employment Positions
- Hutchison & Steffen, PLLC, Associate Attorney
- Reese, Kintz, Guinasso, LLC, Associate Attorney
- MODE Law, Contract Attorney
- Law Offices of Robert L. Goldstein, Contract Attorney
- University of San Francisco Internet and I.P. Justice Clinic, Legal Intern
- University of San Francisco Investor Justice Clinic, Legal Intern
Pro Bono Activities
- Project M.A.N.A.
- North Tahoe Family Resource Center