Robin Shofner loves argumentation and debate and also enjoys providing compassionate service to her clients. Throughout her career, Robin has represented a wide array of clients ranging from consumers seeking redress from large corporations to Fortune 1000 companies,in a variety of matters including those concerning real estate, business, personal injury defense, labor law, landlord-tenant law and construction defect.
While Robin is skilled at and enjoys litigation, she places a high value on settlement. Accordingly, Robin takes a practical approach to dispute resolution by taking all reasonable steps to resolve a dispute before incurring what could have otherwise been unnecessary fees and expenses.
Robin graduated from UC Davis with a B.A. in Psychology and a minor in Law and Society (Sociology), and received her Juris Doctorate from UCLA School of Law. During her time at UCLA, Robin co-founded the UCLA Chapter of the National Women Law Students' Organization. Robin also spent a semester as a judicial extern for the Honorable Dean D. Pregerson in the Central District of California.
At MOBO, Robin focuses her practice on real estate litigation, including foreclosure defense, business litigation, labor law and personal injury litigation, including ski area defense. Robin is licensed to practice law in California and Nevada, including federal courts throughout California and Nevada.
Robin was born in Anchorage, Alaska but was raised in West Sacramento. Robin spends her free time fishing on the Sacramento River with her family.
Robin is MOBO.
Areas of Practice
- Civil Litigation
- Real Estate Law
- Construction Law
- Personal Injury
- Wills & Trusts Litigation
- Ski Resort Defense
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- U.S. District Court District of Nevada
University of California at Los Angeles School of Law, Los Angeles, California
University of California at Davis
- Major: Psychology
- Minor: Law and Society (Sociology)
Professional Associations and Memberships
- UCLA Chapter of the National Women Law Students’ Organization, Co-Founder
- Sacramento County Bar Association, Member
- SacLEGAL, Sacramento's LGBT Bar Association, Member
- El Dorado County Bar Association, Member
- Washoe County Bar Association, Member
- Women Lawyer's of Sacramento
Past Employment Positions
- Honorable Dean D. Pregerson in the Central District of California, Judicial Extern