Sarah is a skilled and sympathetic attorney who actively listens to clients. She makes education and communication a priority so clients fully understand their rights and options and can make informed decisions throughout the legal process. She provides each client the level of service she would expect to receive for herself or her family.
Sarah was born and raised in Lodi, California. She graduated from the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) with a Bachelor of Science in Pyschobiology, and she earned her Juris Doctorate from University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law.
Sarah excelled in law school, ranking in the top 10% of her class. During school she was selected to be an extern for the Honorable Justice Ronald B. Robie of the California Court of Appeals, Third District, and as an intern for the Sacramento County Office of the Public Defender, Juvenile Division. She participated in Moot Court, earning a Top Advocate Award, and taught high school students in the Street Law International Program.
Prior to joining MOBO, Sarah gained valuable experience as an attorney in a boutique family law firm, as in-house counsel for a general contracting firm, and as the owner of her own private law practice.
When Sarah is not practicing law, she is spending time with her family and friends. Her two children are the light of her life and always keep her busy. Whether it is hiking, skiing, skydiving, or just having a picnic, she is most at home in the outdoors.
Sarah is MOBO.
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
- Divorce & Legal Separation
- Child Custody & Visitation
- Community Property Division
- Child Support & Spousal Support
Bar & Court Admissions
University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law
- J.D., Order of the Coif
- Moot Court Honors Board
University of California, Los Angeles
- Bachelor of Sciences in Psychobiology
Honors and Awards
- University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law – Moot Court Honors Board and Top Advocate Award
- Pacific Reagent Scholar
- Witken Award – Criminal Law
- Phi Delta Phi, Shields Inn Legal Academic Honor Society
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Hawaii State Bar Association
Past Employment Positions
- Law Office of Sarah M. Hoff, PC
- F&H Construction
- Law Office of Karen R. Leder
- California Court of Appeals, Third District, Judicial Intern
- County of Sacramento, Office of the Public Defender Juvenile Division, Legal Extern
- Street Law International, 2015
- American Inns of Court, 2015
- One-Eighty Your Programs, Fundraiser and Volunteer, 2003-2014