Jason L. Palmer
Location: Zephyr Cove, Nevada
Phone: (775) 624-9480
Palmer was born in the foothills of the Smokey Mountains, in Knoxville, Tennessee. He completed his undergraduate studies in Supply Chain Management and Logistics from the University of Tennessee. Palmer has worked in operations and management for several Fortune 500 companies such as Shell, Wal-Mart, Starbucks, and Cardinal Health.
Palmer has always had a passion for helping people and he knew at a young age that he wanted to attend law school. A few years after receiving his Bachelor of Science, he received his Juris Doctorate from Cal Northern School of Law. He is licensed to practice in California and in the federal court system. After graduation, Palmer began his law career in Red Bluff, California practicing family law and various other civil matters. A short time thereafter, he joined Rich Molsby (MO) and Cameron Bordner (BO), becoming the first associate attorney and employee at MOBO Law.
Today, Palmer is a Partner and the Chief Operating Officer at MOBO Law. He is also a Professor at Cal Northern School of Law and a private tutor for the California Bar Exam. He lives in Nashville, Tennessee and spends time between Nashville and the various MOBO offices.
When he is not in the office, Palmer enjoys running, hiking, traveling, cooking and live music.
Palmer is MOBO.
Areas of Practice
- Business Law
- Estate Planning
- Family Law
Bar & Court Admissions
- District Court Eastern District of California
Cal Northern School of Law, Chico, California
University of Tennessee, Knoxville, Tennessee
- Major: Supply Chain Management & Logistics
- Cal Northern School of Law, Professor, 2009 – Present
- Private Tutor for the California Bar Exam, 2009 – Present
Past Employment Positions
- Cardinal Health, Regional Manager, Business Development and Legal Business Partner
- Law Office of Jason L. Palmer, Esq.
- Starbucks, Floor Manager
- Wal-Mart, Inc., Logistics Operations Manager
- Shell Chemical, Supply Chain