Locations in California & Nevada to Meet Your Needs in Business Legal Matters
MOBO Law began with one small office in Truckee, California. Our firm quickly developed a reputation among locals as attorneys who not only have the skills and savvy needed to resolve their legal issues, but who also have a refreshing passion for helping people.
Our attorneys have worked with owners of a variety of businesses, from sole proprietors to multi-state corporations. Our clients recognize that turning to us for trusted legal advice now can prevent future legal conflicts and protect their businesses.
A look at our work within business law:
- Business Formation & Entity Selection — The attorneys at MOBO Law provide the necessary advice and guidance to help business owners and entrepreneurs choose from different structures as they create their businesses, including LLCs, corporations, and partnerships.
- Buying, Selling, Retiring, or Terminating Your LLC or Corporation — Buying or selling a business requires an intricate knowledge of the process, risks, and negotiating strategies to successfully transfer the business and its assets. Business partners should have written agreements to guide their businesses if one of the partners seeks to sell, retire, passes away, or separates from their spouse.
- Employment and Labor Law — Navigating California and Nevada independent contractor and employment law is rife with pitfalls for business owners. Business owners benefit from from our attorneys' advice and experience whether they are considering hiring their first independent contractor or their 100th employee.
- Contracts — Writing contracts is the art of drafting documents with an eye toward predicting the future. Properly drafted contracts should lay out a plan for how to handle potential disputes.
- Startup Investment Structures — A business investment offering must comply with lengthy state and federal regulations and filing requirements. A complete, properly drafted investment package can prevent costly errors. Investors could have a right to withdraw their investment at any time and recover their attorney's fees if the proper procedures are not followed. Contact us to use our experience in drafting these complicated legal documents for your startup.
Our Approach Produces Quality Outcomes for Our Clients
Our attorneys will work together as a team and take a modern and collaborative approach to your case and will offer the legal guidance you need in a way that's easy to understand. You will be able to trust our team's recommendations knowing that the advice is the result of multiple perspectives from skilled transactional attorneys and seasoned litigators. MOBO Law is here for you.
To learn more about how our lawyers can assist you, contact us today to set up an initial consultation with an attorney in Truckee, Sacramento, Reno, Incline Village/Crystal Bay, Zephyr Cove/South Lake Tahoe, or Chico by calling 530-214-8700, 916-447-0529, or 775-624-9480.